Report Abuse

Re: Completing a Rental Transaction

Soonn, First answer of why people need to join Redweek to rent your unit is easy, Make money for Redweek! Second answer is many people will not pay this fee and move on to other sites to rent or buy! "We did" There is a post you might read that is all about this fee and it covers three pages and except for jayjay and a very few other people this fee is not liked. One post on here will give you a lot of information from other people. The post is listed as Membership Required for Potenial Renters and has 58 replies on it! When you list on here most of the people that will see your ad will be members who already own a timeshare and probley trying to rent theirs. Do you see a pattern here . If you get lucky and have a good timeshare with very good pricing for sale or rent some people might pay the fee to join and hopefully take your unit. I feel one of the best places is My Resorts Network or Craigs listings. Also check your timeshares on here and see how many are already listed. Just because there listed does not mean they are going to rent. One last point that I see is owners of a rental or trying to sell their units, the prices that are listed never drop. You would think common since would set in and a owner would start to drop price after months of no action! Good Luck!