Report Abuse

Re: Getting rid of a time share.

All, I did not mean to be so negative, I merely gave my 2 cents worth of opinion. I do agree with Jayjay, that Redweek could have blocked my posts but they do not. I said owners can not even rent their timeshares for Mfee, and that is true. For example: Do you think $850.00 for a one bed room at Los Abrigados in Sedona, Az. is too high? I do not think so. There are several listed here in Redweek, one bed room float week for less then $850.00, I wonder how many inquiries do those owners receive, and how long these units listed before they get pickup. After expenses, the owner may have about 50 to 100 dollars left in his pocket. 1) RCI and II rated Gold Crown resort. 2) prime location. 3) reasonable pricing. Why are they not rented quickly????? Does any one know????? Can the owners who listed those timeshares in Sedona Az., if you are reading this post, answer me? Do you have any success renting out your timeshares for what you ask for ? I will be quiet, now! Soonn [Q=jayjay] Oh my goodness soonn, I have seen many negative posts here pertaining to Redweek, including yours, but I give kudos to Redweek for not deleting some of the more negative posts against them [Q=soonn] Jayjay, Redweek staffs control what goes on the testimonial board. Do you think they will post unsatisfied members comments, I do not think so?