Report Abuse

Re: SFX exchange company

I have had some decent exchages with the SFX company, although not as much activity and offerings as thru RCI or even my own t/s company. I am to the point of keeping my weeks and using at my own timeshares as we own top notch resorts, and seldom do our exchanges measure up to what we give up. SFX do not have as much inventory as the other exchange companies do. If you read the T/S magazines published, SFX exchanges are very very low in comparison to the bigger companies like RCI, II, and even many others such as dial an exchange (that I have yet to use). As I have a high value Mayan Palace week, I have now opted to join the request first program. I won't be depositing another week with SFX until I get what I want first, that way I book my Mayan and should SFX come thru, cancel and exchange. In the past, I have had some good luck with exchanges with SFX to California resorts (and also one nice one to Saint Maartin). California seems to be their specialty. If you really want to go to CA, this seems to be a good place to exchange as RCI never seems to have anything for me in California high season.