Report Abuse

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

Business is booming at SMTN. You pay to publish on this site: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sellmytimesharenowcom-q1-buyer-activity-beats-pre-pandemic-levels-301286628.html I have a contact in the legal department at SMTN. They have been giving partial refunds. In Florida, it violates a state statute if one of their agents suggests a listing price or agrees with an over-inflated listing price. Only those holding a real estate license can do that. I can be reached through Inside Timeshare, published in Spain if you would like to be referred to my contact. What happened, is when I was manager of Seniors Vs Crime, a Special Project of the Office of the Florida Attorney General, a few submitted SMTN complaints. They were pretty nice about giving a partial refund, so I told them I would forward those submitting complaints directly to them to see if they could work out the dispute before filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General. I learned at SVC, that if some work is done (running the ad), then a negotiated refund should be reached, taking into account work performed. They did at first give full refunds to a few, but it took longer so fewer could be helped. They told me they do have on their dashboard now actual resale prices, which is what is needed. I could not evaluate this as it looked like I needed to be a client to log in. If someone is still active I would appreciate checking this out to see if this is the case. When you list your house for sale, the first thing the agent does is show you the "comps" which in timeshare would sometimes be $0. Florida is awful. If a contractor takes my deposit and disappears, it's a crime. If the contractor took out his tape measure and measured one window, it's an economic dispute. My office was at the Sheriff's Substation so we would refer back and forth.