Report Abuse

ask-redweek-hilton-buys-diamond-resorts

I am paying roughly $1,894.12 per year for maintenance. This is equal to $270.59 cents per night based on a seven night stay. Or it is simply equal to $157.85 per monthly to keep my membership. Adding this with my initial investment this is crazy. I am not this one. I think I am paying for Disney Vacation $450 per year. I need to check on this, and wow the resorts are out of this world amazing and I am glad to spend my initial investment plus $450 annually. The maintenance once I am not happy with has means of renting out rooms to collect money and those can be used toward maintenance and utilities etc. Then fractional ownership of condo for example would have to divide say $300 a month for the HOA and here guessing $300 a month on utilities this is $600 a month and $7200 a year. This is $138.46 per week and points start balancing out to a week. If you own more points you own more weeks in theory. Points have to logically work their way back to a fractional ownership. They cannot sell more points than they can occupy. Then if this is the case $138.46 all the way to $1894.12 shows a huge issue. How can the owners unite and take the power back over from them and get the maintenance fee to where it needs to be?