Report Abuse

Re: Holiday Systems and Interval International

Jeanne: Thank you very much for inviting me. I'm looking at the prices and it seems much better owning a membership into HSI than owning a fractional ownership/timeshare. In any event, I wanted to know your experience with HSI. I know that you're new at it, but have you performed any searches? Is it easy to use? Can you really find last minute - less than 30 days notice (breakaway vacations) for as low as $100 for the week? I guess that's the final piece in the puzzle for me. Now I've used Interval International, and know that this isn't the case. If you'd try to book an interval vacation less than 30 days, it's likely that the only spots available for you to go to would be like Minnesota or Missouri. Not that I have anything against those states, its just not on my list of states to visit when I want to go on a vacation. If you haven't used it, yet, I'd really like to see some of the vacations that could be booked particularly on the breakaway weeks. Perhaps we could work something out. I understand that HSI lets you let people use your username and password and authorize them to book a vacation. If you would let me, I would be extremely curious to see the available vacations and you wouldn't authorize me to use any of your weeks. Alternatively, if you wanted to authorize me to use a vacation, I could pay for the cost of the vacation to you. For example, if the vacation that I booked cost $399, then I'd pay for the $399 vacation and pay you $399 for letting me book the vacation. I just got back from Puerto Vallarta, so am not so eager to go on another trip anytime soon. Thanks for the invite again! Alastair