Report Abuse

Re: Question concerning "Webuytimeshares.com"

[Q=carvana] Thanks for responding to my question. I had contacted the company concerning buying one of my timeshares at "wholesale" and they determined that the "wholesale" value of my unit was "0" but that they would take it off of my hands if I sent them $450 for the closing costs. It looked a little questionable to me and I appreciate your heads up on this company. (PHILL12) Just be very careful because many of these companies like to play fisherman and troll around! What I mean by this is many of these companies pitch this scam of closing cost of $450 and just take your unit and when you get excited and relief then they hit you for more money because as they will quote" You misunderstood" and now you need to pay more money! Remember they already have your $450 and try and get that back(good luck). So most people will now send more money because their already in to deep! If you ever trolled you float around until you get fish interested then after the fish bites you reel it in to your boat! How do they make money if the closing fee is paid out and now they have your worthless timeshare. Where does their profit come from!