Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

I find this somewhat funny... Someone i know that has had a bad experience with timesharemls.org told me that the General Manager of that company had registered the various domain versions of his name, .info, .biz,.us etc.. Just for the heck of it I decided to see if he had done that to my name and sure enough he has. If you search godaddy for my name as avaiable domains you'll find they have all been registered by Jon Warren the General Manager of CHL Marketing the guy who runs timesharemls.org and timesharefsbo.com. Looks like he's grasping at any way he can to try and get back at me for costing his organization money. However, if I had wanted the domains I would have had them registered already. Makes me wonder if he isn't planning some site with my name to attack me. Now that's what I would expect from CHL Marketing and the people who run it. Straight from the WHOIS: Registrant: CHL Marketing Inc 984 Glenview Circle Winter Garden, Florida 34787 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: GARYMANNING.NET Created on: 30-Mar-07 Expires on: 31-Mar-09 Last Updated on: Administrative Contact: Warren, Jonathon j.warren@chlcorp.com CHL Marketing Inc 984 Glenview Circle Winter Garden, Florida 34787 United States (407) 351-4341 This just represents 1 case where they have registered my name, they also have .org, .biz., .us registered as well as gary-manning in all of the previous domains