Report Abuse

Re: Catch 22 - Need advice as 1st time renter........

[Q=ken1193]I don't "accuse", except in an open courtroom, but I apparently missed one detail in the original lengthy post. I openly acknowledged being mistaken in overlooking the RCI guest certificate detail, which I originally missed. I'm not planning to cry or commit suicide because you (and/or "kimmy") apparently don't like my tone. I write how I write. I hope that most people are able and willing to overlook any perceived "tone" to maybe benefit from some knowledge I've gained (and am willing to share) after 20+ years of experience in ownership of several weeks of timeshare, including at present. Don't like my tone? Just ignore me and move on..........[/Q] [b]I think that's why it's so vitally important to comprehend a post, not merely quickly skim over it. You are one that detests that people [i]'assume'[/i] something when that's what you did with kimm's post. You wrongly [i]'assumed'[/i] what the situation [i]'might'[/i] have been without comprehending what she stated. It's impossible for me to not read some of your posts as you answer some of the same posts I do. For someone who puts himself in such high esteem and perfectionism, I was shocked at your blantantly wrong answer to kimm and to the tone of your answer, as if she were an idiot to even suggest that the woman might have rented her an exchange.[/b]