Report Abuse

Re: Contacting Customer Service Regarding A Timeshare Exchange

[Q=marty8084] [Q=bigeyes1] Wow. Would you believe I STILL haven't received an answer to my question, yet? I know we're waiting on the Exchange Team, but why the long delay?[/Q] I'm very sorry for the delay. I honestly don't know what the hold up is. Jamie, with RedWeek, is the one that does the interface with DAE. So unfortunately, I'm kind of out of the loop on how that process works. DAE is a separate company from RedWeek but they are a partner with us with the exchanges. The delay must be from their end. Thanks, Marty[/Q] Well, I took matters into my own hands. Since it showed this particular exchange was "powered by DAE" on the Confirmation form, I called them directly. Fortunately, they were able to answer my question. If I hadn't confirmed this exchange, I would never have known this week originally came from DAE. Which means, I would have still been waiting on RW for an answer. Luckily, this all worked out for the best. Having said that, I am a bit disappointed in how this situation was handled by RW. You would think the Exchange team would have this information onhand. JMHO, of course. Thank you, Marty. I appreciate your responses on this matter.