Report Abuse

Re: Global Access thru Orange Lake Resorts

[Q=ericac22] [Q=dawn91] [Q=lee144] Does anyone have any experience exchanging their "week" to Global access points? Any positive or negative feedback?[/Q] My experience is it is bad. Very difficult to work with and get anything you want.[/Q] I have never met anyone with 1/2 a brain that couldn't spend their points. Online it is easiest so you can choose how to spend them yourself. If you aren't that savvy, you will spend a lot of time on the phone (hold) with someone who may or may not know what they are talking about. I suggest people who aren't online savvy do not buy in, but what are you doing on here?????[/Q] Well Erica, after reading your comments I've decided you are either a timeshare sales person who makes a living intimidating people into purchases they may or may not need, use or be able to afford-shame on you! The other possibility is "Erica 22" maybe you are only 22 years of age, young and unaware that many TS did not attend school from the tender age of 5 using a computer lab. I was considering giving you a pass because I was hoping you were just inexperienced. After second thoughts I decided if my 20 year old daughter made as rude and insensitive a comment I'd admonish her severly and bring the previous comments to her attention. Then I'd sip my coffee and wonder where I went wrong, you see her father and sister detest rude, arrogant, pseudo "savy" people as well, the whole family would be shamed. This forum is for members who wish to discuss issues, share stories, warn other members or pitfalls, offer helpful constructive advise NOT to suggest members who don't possess your computer skills shouldn't be on the site. The purpose is to offer advice based on good will. I assume any advise given on this forum is to assist members.