Report Abuse

Selling a banked week

[Q=elizabethg125] I have several weeks banked with RCI. How would I go about making these weeks available? Do I still list them under the resort I bought at even though they can be used anywhere and anytime? Thanks so much for your help.[/Q] [b]From what I gather she merely has banked weeks with RCI, none of her timeshares are for sale. However, as Ken stated above, it's against RCI rules to sell or rent banked weeks and to sell RCI exchanges. You CAN confirm a reservation with your banked weeks for friends or relatvies with the only compensation to you being the exchange fee and guest certificate fee ... you cannot make a profit. Also, there's a fee you can pay RCI to expand your banked weeks' expiration date. I think you can do it in 3, 6 or 12 month increments. You can access RCI to find their fees for this service. If you don't want to let your weeks expire or confirm weeks for your friends or relatives with little compensation to you, the only other choice you have is to use them yourself.[/b]