Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

I've noticed that since my last update TimeShareMLS.org no longer posts the number of timeshare listings they have on their website. This could be for 2 reasons, 1) they're tired of me pointing out how much money they've scammed people out of by using their own listing figures or 2) more than likely the main reason is it isn't good for business when a potential victim of their fraud looks at the website and sees there are still over 3,300 listings on their website. For anyone who listens to their pitch when they claim " we have buyers lined up and ready to buy" and the"we help to sell hundreds of units a month" has to be asking themselves "if they've got a long line of buyers ready to fork over money for timeshares as fast as they can list them then why do they still have all those timeshares listed on their site???". If you use the upfront scam companies logic then they should be struggling to get enough listings each week to keep up with the demand from the buyers and most definately they shouldn't have 3,300 ads on the site because the turnover due to timeshares being taken off the market from all the sales they've helped make would be incredible.