Report Abuse

The "secret scheme".....

[Q=warrenf18] [i]"OK here it is in simple terms.. How it works is I buy the timeshares for $1.00. I will buy a timeshare that some one owes past due maintnance fees, sometimes 2 or 3 years worth. I assume all responsibility for them. I have a new deed made and recorded with me as the buyer and new owner. I send a copy to the resort demanding them to send all correspondence to me along with any past due bills along with all future bills. I charge $300.00 for this service. This is the only fee the old owner will ever have to pay. He does not have to pay any transfer fees, back fees, he pays nothing else. Now naturally I am not going to pay of past debts, transfer fees or any other fee, nor is the resort going to allow me to use it and no one will ever buy it from me with all the debt attached. I never pay nor will I ever have to as I do this through a very complex business design, that allows me to prevent the resorts from ever being able to collect from me. Now the seller will also get a copy of deed showing transfer of ownership and the assumption of all past due fees associated with the transfer of ownership. With this, the old owner gets to walk as well. The resorts can not touch him or her as well. The hole system screws the resorts from being able to collect any funds ever again from anyone. Every thing I do is done openly through ebay contracts with payments from paypal, where the sellers are fully protected from any type of fraud.[/i][/Q]================================================ [b]Just another get rich scheme involving timeshares, as if there weren't already enough out there including upfront fee resale companies and postcard companies. My question, what proof do you show the original owner that the deed is no longer in their name or do you just colletct your $300 with the deed still remaining in the original owner's name?[/b]