Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

It has been nearly a year since CHL Marketing, Inc., aka, Timesharemls.org and Timesharefsbo.com has threatend me with a pending lawsuit in regards to my posts about their more than questionable companies. Well, I'm still waiting to hear from them in regards to the "slander and libel suit" as they put it. Now I realize that there never was any legal actions coming my way from this advance fee timeshare resale marketing scam gang. They merely posted this on every website and forum I have written about them on as a feeble attempt to intimidate the numerous sites into removing my posts. I'm not sure why they thought any site would actually be moved by these intimidation attempts by CHL Marketing to remove one word. I liken them to cockroaches, they don't really want any light shed on their shady business dealings, if they do get any light, such as the light of the law, they are best served to scurry back under the rocks from which they came. It's best for them to operate their scams under the veil of darkness. This is why this forum and the many others that are educating the unsuspecting timeshare owners are of great value. Thanks to everyone that has written about their experiences and knowledge about the advance fee timeshare resale cockroaches. Once again Jon, in your words, I'm committing "slander and libel" against your company, well, if it's true it's not slander.