Report Abuse

How does Redweek Exchange work?

[Q=cristinay2] What happen if nobody takes my condo that I deposit with Redweek? Does this mean I cannot earn the valuation point and use it for other timeshare resort?[/q] [b]After you deposit your week with Redweek, your week now belongs to Redweek. You need not worry if anyone chooses it for a trade.[/b] [q]Also, if my timeshare share was valued at 1500 points and I would like to go to another timeshare resort with just 750 points, can I use the remaining points and sign up to another timeshare resort or I can only go to a resort one at a time in a year?[/Q] [b]Any left over points can be used anytime you wish, however there are some resorts out there that have the 1 in 4 rule, which means you can't trade into those resorts but once every 4 years, but there are not many of those out there .... but check to make sure. On the other hand if you have 750 points left over from a trade and you want a resort that requires 1500 Redweek points, the you can pay the difference. You also have 3 years to use your deposited points .... a win - win situation.[/b]