Report Abuse

Upront fee parasites...

[Q=garym172]Websters definition of Fraud: 1 a: deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick When these companies cross the line into outrageous claims of someone being in the office right now who is looking for time at your resort, or you will get $30,000 for your unit or we've got so many people interested in your resort we guarantee it will be sold in 90 days or so forth and so on aren't they now committing fraud by definition? I may be wrong but it seems they are certainly partaking in illegal activities when they do this.[/Q] [b]gary, I agree with you 100%, but unless an investigative journalist from a news show such as 20/20 tapes all the lies told by these companies and airs them, then it's a moot point. What is said verbally doesn't hold water in a court of law. It would make my day if the fraud was exposed worldwide for all to see and hear. [/b]