Report Abuse

Hyatt Pinon Pointe

[Q=lindah495] [Q=carvana] Can a current owner Hyatt owner tell me whether or not they have been able to trade into Aspen and/or Beaver Creek. My thinking is that Hyatt owners at these resorts would be reluctant to exchange their week. I know if I paid the prices one pays to get into Beaver Creek I would be very reluctant to exchange. Your thinking?[/Q] Hi I know for a fact that Sedona owners go to Aspen. Just don't expect a holiday week. How the Hyatt system works is we split our time up so owners can use a portion of their week and exchange the rest. Our system is based on points so lots of owners take the points and use their resort a few days and use the rest of the points in other properties. If you wanted to go to Aspen at Xmas it would be a difficult trade but any other time would work just fine. Because Hyatt properties are so exclusive like Aspen, Carmel, Key West owners do trade and like to go to other properties. People get tired of going to the same place all the time. The new properties coming are NYC in Manhattan, Northstar in Tahoe, Siesta Key in Sarasota Florida etc. so would any owners in Aspen or Beavercreek want to go to these properties? the answer is yes and of course there are a few site spific owners that go to the same place all the time but the majority of owners use all the properties. My name is Linda and I own Hyatt Pinon pointe in Sedona and I have successfully traded into Aspen and Beavercreek.[/Q] Linda, Thanks for answering my question. Did you buy from Hyatt or resale? If resale, have you had a positive experience? Thanks Carvan A.