Report Abuse

II GETAWAY PROGRAM!

No matter what some people think this airline problem and cost is hurting Hawaii! I was watching II Getaway last few days including today and can not believe what I'm seeing. Maui and Kaual have three pages of studio/one bedrooms and two bedrooms and most run from $800 to $1100 for the week. I did a check from next week up through Dec 08 to see these deals. Couple days ago there was three units at two of the top resorts in Maui and of coarse there now gone. It took us three months to get our exchange into a resort we wanted in Maui and now they have them for around $850 and these are great deals. This resort is always listed on Redweek rental for around $1500 and on the exchange over 2000 points which sounds better than over $2000 for exchange. I have looked at the Getaways before for Hawaii and found one page tops and now most of the islands have more than one page. I still don't know if these units come from exchanges that II couldn't get rid of or are handed over from the resort or maybe both but these are great deals. Wish we could grab one now but after losing our Maui trip in May 08 because of both airlines closing we have no plans to put up with the airlines games for few years. All the people that knock II, this is one of those perks of being a member! You just grab the week from II for great prices and no worry of being scammed by some owner/agent! Phill12