Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone dealt with Time No More, Inc

[Q=darreng16] well you are if you believe your timeshares are worth considerbly more today ...............regardless of what properties you own there is no "real" value . you own a week , its not worth the paper it`s writen on. When was the last time you tried to sell your "valuable" timeshare? If it`s worth so much sell it and go buy the identical property on ebay for pennies on the dollar, or better yet ask your developer to buy it back for it`s so called increased value................ they will laugh at you I`m sure[/Q] Thank you for your semi-literate (but only mildly amusing) input and advice. I actually have no interest in selling any of my timeshare weeks, since I genuinely look forward to using them each year. The only reason I know of their increase in value is that I am periodically contacted by other existing owners at my resorts who want to add to their ownerships, offering to buy (for more money than I originally paid ---in the resale market, of course) one or more of my weeks. You are certainly entitled to an opposing viewpoint. You are also entitled to your apparent bitterness and displeasure at having unwisely bought directly from a developer at inflated developer prices. Nonetheless, perhaps you could try to demonstrate (or at least pretend to have) even a little bit of class while expressing your particular point of view. P.S. I suggest asking for a full refund on whatever money you invested in that alleged "Masters in Education"...