Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

and finally the former resortvp.com employee addressing the response the company made to their original post: Ely Alon, You are right in the fact that you technically do not own the scam...I mean ompany. Your friend Douglas Myers owns the company as a "paper president" and or "silent partner". You are also right in the fact that you do have a showroom (if you call that 12 foot by 12 foot area at the front of your office a showroom. However, why is it that noone ever actually attends the open houses? Be honest for once Ely and admit the fact that the "showroom" is only there for show purposes. That area of the office is only used by the employees to watch TV when on break and or tired of calling your beat up recycled leads. I'm sure everyone would love to see all the pictures of your "full open houses" that no one ever attends. Why are there no pictures of that on the site? You have pictures of everything else including you pretending to be on the phone closing a "big deal"? Let us move on to the signs. Yes I admit that you did have some sandwhich signs made up that you did put outside. You are leaving out the fact that the city of Deerfield Beach came by and told you that you can NOT put them out. Furthermore those signs were only made as a ploy so you could put the pictures on your website so sellers would see them and think you actually did something other than put them on the website. Let us move on to the BBB. Is it not true that anyone can call the BBB and say they have been open for such and such amount of time and the bureau does not validate it? Is it not true that as long as you respond to the complaints the BBB will never ever say anything negative about you other than the fact that you "Respond to all complaints..."? Do you deny the fact that all you are is an advertising company that advertises properties on your website for an upfront fee? Do you deny the fact that the sales reps can charge pretty much whatever they feel they can get out of a customer thus letting to owners of the same resort pay a different amount becasue one rep was able to get one amount and another rep was able to get a different amount? Ely why has everyone quit except for a few people? Of course the people that work there are honest hardworking people that love their job. Funny thing is you are the only one except for 3 at the most that work in your office that will easily seat 40 people. Everyone got tired of your beat up recycled leads and you cheating them out of their money. Why does your parking lot look like a ghost town? Why did I hear through the grapevine that you were moving furniture out and closing down shop to move to a new location? Now lets tackle this person who supposedly sold their timeshare. I am sure they are so thankful for your wonderful service to humanity that they would have no problem showing the closing documents proving that your service found them a buyer. Why stop there? Prove me wrong and show some verifiable proof that shows how many listings you take on compared to how many have sold. That would not only discredit me but would also bolster sales for you. The world would see that you really get the job done. You know it and I know it. You will not show any proof becasue you have nothing to show. All you have to do is black out the name showing that someone paid $799 and 4 months later that same person received $15,000 for their westgate.