Report Abuse

Re: Lowest maintenance= Best value

It's not as ludricus as it may sound. After all its not WHERE you own, but the vacations you get! Who really wants to vacation every year and for the rest of his life the same place? Let's say you want to enjoy vacation only once a year for the next 30 years (or 30 vacations). How many times will you vacation in the same place? two? four? You will probably vacation more than 26 times at other resorts... Therefore, does'nt it make more sense to consider what you pay and what(vacations) you get, rather than where your home resort is? Trading timeshares is not as "crap shoot" as it might look. The "trading value" is decided by the supply and demand of your home resort- which is created by the local population. I have traded my South African timeshares to The Hilton Grand Vacation Club in Hawaii, Sheraton Vistana in Orlando, Florida, The Grandview in Las Vegas, The Grand Mayan, Mexico, The Palace resorts, Pueblo Bonito, and other resorts in Israel, Greece, Austria, Costa Rica & Canada. If it worked for me it can work for anybody who wants the best value for timeshare VACATIONS.