Report Abuse

Timeshares is good investment or not.

[Q=ghhww] I am not a shill seller. You do not know me at all. ...I was ONLY trying to give people a perspective from a person... individual... who happened upon timeshares and have used timeshares correctly. It changed my life. FIne if you don't believe it, or want to do it. But, timeshares ARE a great investment there ever was! I know this for sure, but you do have to do it right. I know all too well that most people do not believe me, or want to listen to someone who actully knows the facts and details.... not a problem. I wish you many great vacations.[/Q] Regardless of whether your book is on the best seller list or on the bargain rack at Walmart, these forums are not the place to slip in free advertising. If you want to market your book on the RedWeek site, than you should take out an ad. I'm sure they will be willing to take your advertising dolalrs. Every advertising dollar they receive, helps to keep costs and membership fees down. If you are sincere about helping people who are in a TS crunch, instead of just saying, [i]"TS can be a great investment and you can make money please, buy my book"[/i], maybe you should include a couple snippets that actually give advice.