Report Abuse

Re: The Ridge

I tried sending this message but it did not go through, so if it is duplicated my apologies. My husband and I are leaving for Cabo on Sunday and staying at the Playa Grande. We have never stayed there before but I was reading on the Trip Advisor that the "Ridge" is newer, quieter but farther away from the beach and pools. It also said that it is closer to the marina and town. My husband has trouble walking too far and we thought that the Ridge would be easier to get to these locations. My concern is that I have also read that it is quite secluded from the rest of the resort and that if you do not get a high enough floor the views can be of the street and the street is noisy from the buses and cars. We have been looking forward to this vacation for a long time and do not want to be disappointed because of this location. We are also bringing friends and we do not want them to be disappointed either. If anyone has stayed at the Ridge could you please give me some info on the surroundings and the views and what suites are better for unobstructed views and are not on the street side. We were told the suites are bigger and nicer than the PG . We are booked in a two bedroom, three bath and would like to know what they are like and what to expect. We were hoping for a view of the ocean as I thought they were all ocean views as this is what the resort told me when I called. I have tried to find pictures of the "RIdge" but they do not show any on the PG site. Thanks D.