Report Abuse

Legal Firms

I know that after being scammed it is hard to trust anyone and I didn't trust this law firm either at face value. I decided to give them the initial payment which was about $700 and hope for the best with the understanding that I may not ever see my $700 again! Fortunately, we were able to get all of our money back, which was over $20,000 with the help of Jose Gonzalez.[/Q] I'm glad this worked out for you but I would have never paid the $700 upfront fee to them or any other company! Talk about money chasing bad money this would be asking for more loss. If this company or any other company is legit they can take their percentage from your returned money. You say they did as agreed and if this is for real and your not just a shill you are very lucky. If you paid $700 upfront and they got your $20,000 back how much more did they collect from you? There must have been another charge because other wise they had your $700 and as all other warnings go they had nothing else to gain except another fee. PHILL12