Report Abuse

Holiday Systems and Interval International

Holiday Systems is one of those companies that everyone should avoid like the plague. They have this special called "BURN WEEKS" which is supposed to be last minute deals-They show you a VERY low price for the week well FORGET IT! Like they say if it's to good to be true it is. I signed up for an all inclusive last minute special for approximately $600.00 only to find out that when I went to pay for it I was told there was an additional $135.00 PER PERSON-PER DAY MANDATORY fee. I booked my airfare only to find out I was going to be hit with an additional fee of $270.00 USD PER DAY fee on top of what I paid for the hotel. AVOID HOLIDAY SYSTEMS NOW. NEVER EVER EVER BUY A TIMESHARE-SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY YOUR VACATION TIMESHARES ON EITHER EBAY OR CRAIGSLIST. We purchase a week in Cancun at the Cancun Mayan ($2,000 per week) for $650.00 last year. We just spent another week in Cancun on the beach in a 2BR condo for $80.00 per night again we found it on Craigslist. WE PAY NO MANDATORY YEARLY MAINT. FEE, NO JOIN THIS BS CLUB FEE, NO TRANSFER FEES-TIME SHARES ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE. IF YOU INSIST IN BUYING A TIME SHARE BUY ONE ON EBAY FOR TEN CENTS ON THE DOLLAR. TIMESHARE PRESENTAIONS ??? BRING A TAPE RECORDER WITH YOU AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY WHEN YOU SIT DOWN WITH A SALES MAN. SIT BY THE POOL, HAVE A FEW BEERS AND BUY A TIMESHARE ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK BY THE WOODS...IT'S ALL BS.......NOT A TIME SHARE OWNER FAN...