Report Abuse

Re: TimeshareMLS.org resale scam

I am from Australia and have been ANOTHER victim of Timeshare MLS.org scam. Back in November 2007 they (from Florida) contacted me and told me they could sell my timeshare at my selling price I had with the Australian Timeshare company within 60 days. It is now 24 months later and I have sold it, but privately at a much lower selling price as timeshares are not worth the money they are bought for, believe me they are a "take" unless you do not work, unemployed or well off financially. All I received from Timeshare MLS.org was thank you for the "donation"(up front fee), many broken promises, rude responses and extremely bad customer service, where you only get a reply if you are very lucky and you keep on there case. There ethics are non existant as is their methods to sell your timeshare. They have all these "showcases" but nothing comes of them and you hear nothing back. Within Timeshare MLS org the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing and they are not responsible for their actions. Mr Frankie Martinez is apparently the face/voice of the customer service, or what they call the customer service department-a real good salesperson, all talk and promises but no results. I have been in contact with government legal departments regards Timeshare MLS org and there are several legal cases against Timeshare MLS org, which they cannot discuss. So if you have a timeshare, good luck if you ever try to sell, don't expect anything like what you paid for it and if you are thinking of buying one - DON'T, there a too many hidden traps and ALL timeshare companies, whether they are sellers or buyers are the same.