Report Abuse

Re: Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort

i got a time share there to becuse its not that far from where i live and my family goes there all the time i found it to be. A nice place they have shuttle bus to carry you about anywhere and pick u up i do suggest one thing get as far away as possable from the front of the check in office get a place in the back if u like it to be peace and quite they have a service to come and get u and bring to the water park and the resutrant and bring u back to your place so you dont have to walk that much the reason why i suggest this cos they got timeshare tours going on most of the day so u have to deal with that if u choose to stay in front they have a sport bar, arcade, spa on site store and a water park if u can get a vip package u can it get a free breakfest , the water park and unlimted coins to use in the arcade, free local calls and dsl service this is one westgate resort that is worth staying at if u plan on buying a timeshare research the prices and get a use one like i did cheaper then u can new plus your mantanice bill be cheaper to so i hope this has help