Report Abuse

Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC "Methinks thou doth protest too much" (with apologies to William Shakespeare)...

[Q=wwpt] ...why is that you're only recommending JRA and TT, Inc. they are more closing companies out their who have been around longer such as TCS etc... Did you check Global Resort Transfer, Inc out with the BBB or lisencesing board with financial services in florida who they are registered and liscened title company.[/Q] Simply and clearly stated, I have addressed my own multiple, direct, personal experiences with two particular (and highly competent) timeshare closing companies --- Timeshare Transfer, Inc. and JRA Services, Inc. I estimate that to be about 13 or 14 closings in total as either buyer or seller. I offer NO apology whatsoever for sharing my own direct personal experience. In fact (...and thank you for jogging my memory), I completely forgot to mention that the closing costs of these two particular companies are also among the LOWEST found anywhere in the industry! As already stated previously and repeated once again for emphasis, a buyer should ALWAYS be able to SELECT HIS / HER OWN CLOSING COMPANY, regardless of which particular closing company that might be. If the buyer is paying the closing costs, then it stands to reason that the buyer should be able to select and use an independent closing company OF HIS / HER OWN CHOICE --- and not just be forced by a seller into using (and paying) someone chosen by (and very likely closely affiliated with) the seller. You mention Timeshare Closing Services (TCS), which I believe handles closings for various "PostCard Companies" which have listings on eBay. However, having no first hand experience with TCS, I cannot (and would not) ever recommend them, or any other entity with which I've had no direct personal experience (...or, in the cases of both Worldwide Property Transfer and Global Resort Transfer, have also never even HEARD of before). Finally, I'd also point out that BBB membership means absolutely NOTHING beyond the fact that a business has paid the BBB a membership fee in order to be able to say "we are members of BBB". To that I can only say, "So what???" IF your business and business model is legitimate, honest and ethical, then I certainly wish you well. That said, your protests here concerning the objective reporting of multiple experiences with some other longer established and well respected closing companies doesn't speak very well of your professionalism. Moreover, YOUR "two cents' worth" certainly doesn't (and certainly won't) in any way impact or influence MY input concerning the reporting of MY OWN direct, multiple, personal experiences obtained over a number of years.