Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

My understanding of the Finn Group- and this is not an endorsement- is that they do a fair number of TS cases. They are attached to some larger class action suits against Wyndham, Orangelake and Westgate from both owners and former employees. My understanding is also that they are the equivalent of tv advertising ambulance chasing- if you have a phone or computer- you have a lawyer-law firm. They go for as many cases as possible. I don't know how successful they are- I think they settle a lot with undisclosed settlements so it is hard to say. So I don't think they are an outright scam where they take your money and you never hear from them again except to try to get you to send more money but I don't think they are a magic solution to get out of a contract and there may be less expensive alternatives, like a lot of persistence and frequently asking to be released and trying to find someone to buy or give your TS. So if you hire them they may be able to help you reach a settlement with the developer or they may not but you will have a bunch of billable hours that you owe for their effort.