Report Abuse

Re: New to Red Week..just a little skeptical..

You were asking about the mealplan with 3 kids. I would say you are better off without it. Each unit has a kitchen (not all with ovens). Order your groceries on line before you get there and make as many meals as you can. We saw the foodstore2go truck 2 years ago at Harborside and now use them every year. It saves us a ton of money and also time waiting in line and at restaurants. I have 2 boys and they are always hungry on vacation. Get your beer from them in cans and you can take them to the pool too. Enjoy. Harborside is our family tradition. [Q=stellaj4] Hello, We just booked a room through fun at harbor side Atlantis website. I didn't realize to look at timesharevrentals until we already paid for our room. Have you ever heard or dealt with this company all they do is the Atlantis only? I would love info on local places to dine. We are traveling with 3kids ages 4,12,and 15. All the reviews I am reading all say how expensive food is. We are thinking og purchasing the meal plan but are still not certain that's the way to go since it only cover breakfast and dinner no lunch. I look forward to hearing from you on some tips. With regards, Stella[/Q]