Report Abuse

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone?

DonP- first of all you know nothing about me as you have never done business with me or spoken to me for that fact. I am not a scam artist or fraudulent in any way. I DO NOT have any of these people's money. They have been refunded in full the day they received their emails, offered help in finding other accommodations, given a free week vacation offer as well as $500 spending cash. That is not something "scam artists" do. I Have logged almost 100,000 rentals over the years and I challenge you to find anything negative about me other than this one forum post by these few people who have made these statements. I am not even dealing with with that directly anymore, our attorneys will be. While there is freedom of speech, there is not freedom from consequences. Slandering someone's name to the point that it causes harm to them or their business does have consequences. These people are upset that their demands were not met even though there are signed contracts on file. Stacey has a right to be upset because her rental was affected not by her choice. I did not keep one cent of anyone's money, it was all refunded before they ever even took to this forum . She DID NOT however have a right to accuse me of being a scam artist or a fraud and she certainly had NO right to post personal information about my children that I shared with her personally . I offered to help her however I could but she obviously doesn't want that helpe. You can see from what she posted that I did indeed offer to help her and offer compensation. If I were you I would stick to commenting on things I know about or people I have dealt with rather than trolling forums trying to add fuel to the fire. This is not going to be allowed to keep going on. Our attorneys have already prepared cease and desist notices as well as formal notices regarding the defamation of character. In the meantime I will be sharing reviews from previous renters so others can see that I am indeed an honest and dependable condo provider.