Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

Let me see if I understand you completely. First you signed a contract to purchase points in a vacation club that you didn't have the money for and had to finance most of it. You probably could have bought a mid size car with that money. Now you want to throw more money that you don't have to see if you can walk away from your commitment that you already spent thousands of dollars on. This law firm can not guarantee that you will be successful but you believe them because a nice voice on the phone convinced you that you have a good chance. Sounds like you need to listen to others in here that have more insight into the timeshare business. Like we advise a lot of people first try contacting the resort and see if you can give it back through a deed back. It is the cheapest and fastest way to relieve yourself of future payments. You can do it yourself or pay the law firm thousands of dollars to do it for you. You already made one poor decision so think about throwing good money after bad. Our advise is free the law firm charges thousands of dollars and can not guarantee results. Your choice. [Q=thomasp382] I'm considering using them. In my case, there could be a strong case for fraud, and they've offered to evaluate that further at no cost. I'm not expected to pay until their lawyer decides that it's worth the hassle(more or less). I bought at Westgate and it sounds like they've already established a precedence for fraudulent business practices, which makes me think it could be worth it, being as I still owe more than the attorney fees. I had a very sobering, but calming conversion with Tammy their case coordinator yesterday. After all the headache that this whole timeshare thing has been for me, it was a relieving draft of fresh air to learn what I learned in that conversation (I won't get into it on this forum). I've done some fact checking, and what she told me has all checked out. For me, this could be a good idea.[/Q]