Report Abuse

Marriott turning over all managemant to Wyndham and will be converting everything to RCI fro Interval.

I haven't heard this. However, I do own at a resort in Grand Cayman called the Reef. They are becoming "affiliated" now with the Wyndham. In our "owners update" (a/k/a humiliation session), the director of sales did mention that the Reef may no longer stay with Interval International and may be only tradable with RCI. So perhaps that is because Wyndham does not participate with Interval; so if Marriott turns over their management to Wyndham, your rumor may become true. I don't know why these greedy timeshare resorts dislike Interval. They've done a great job with high-end resorts. It's all based on greed, I'm sure. Definitely not for the customer's benefit. The whole reason Marriott began their destination club program was to squeeze Interval out of their system and "encourage" their owners to only go to Marriott resorts. [Q=donm19] Has anyone heard this rumor that was given to me at a Time Share a presentation last week?[/Q]