Report Abuse

5 Stars Vacation Rentals

Any one have any dealings with this Company or with the property manager Angela Rachael? I was in contact with Angela back in November of 2014 to have her book a condo for me at the Wyndham Ocean Walk in Daytona Beach Florida. This was for the NCA College Cheerleading Nationals. Angela was helpful in setting up a link I could provide for other parents wanting to stay at the Ocean Walk during Nationals. All in all, I believe around 10 different individuals booked Condos at the Ocean Walk through 5 Stars Vacation Rentals and Angela Rachael. The condo I paid in full in February was for a three bedroom deluxe Ocean View from April 7 through April 14th. I tried contacting Angela (phone, text and email) on several occasions to find out about a confirmation number for check in. There was always an excuse for having to "get back to me" ie: car accident, surgery, family vacation, food poisoning, her daughter's 3rd birthday. I was assured ( as was the other families) this was all taken care of and I would be able to check in at the Ocean Walk. Long story short, I rented another condo on April 2nd, at the suggestion of Angela, as she could not supply me with a confirmation number for the nights I needed. Once I was able to check in to the Ocean Walk, I was only able to get a 2 bedroom condo (awkward with one single dad staying with 4 married woman) and had to move out of the room into another room 3 different times. I was actually one of the lucky ones though. One lady (booked through Angela and paid in full for the week) was made to check out of the Ocean Walk on Wednesday evening. if you know anything about this competition and the fact that it is Spring Break week, there was nowhere for this lady to go. I found her getting ready to sleep in her car. When this lady tried to contact Angela by phone and text and email to find out what she should do, Angela finally replied by text asking the lady to give Angela a break. Angela was "trying to feed her children and put them to bed". I am trying to find if anyone else has had dealings with this lady and company. Would love to hear your story...