Report Abuse

Resorts Anytime - Hilton Head, SC

I was taken by this company four years ago and I've still got the collections on my credit report. I've contacted several BBB in three different states, attorney general offices in three states, filed complaints wherever I could and I've still gotten the run around. They said that they would payoff our old time share so we said we'd go for it. They said it would take a couple of months for everything to get processed and sweep over. After a couple of months I called our old time share and found that they hadn't been paid, then when I called Resorts Anytime they told me that they didn't do that and that I owed them the full amount. The person that I signed up with was no longer working there. That seems to be the case every time I call. The only person you can get in touch with Rodney seems very good at passing the buck. Unfortunately everyone else you talk to says he's the one in charge. Do not ever sign anything with them unless you have money to just throw away. The other time share company I used is awesome! We paid $700 for a 2 bedroom condo walking distance from the ocean for the week. They were very helpful and when we arrived well after closing time they made sure that we were able to get the keys and get right in.