Report Abuse

Corporate Timeshare Network --- theft by telephone

[Q=marged21] Just today received a call from Corporate timeshare regarding so called get away weeks which no I couldn't use but was told they could rent my weeks out for 1800. to 2100 per week. And yes once I started thinking about what I had just done (signing up with them) now I want to cancel the deal and say NO to this bogus deal. I understand that I have 10 days in which I can cancel the deal. My question is are they going to give me a hard time once I call them to cancel this deal and are they going to give me another pitch in the great deal I am letting go? [/Q] Unfortunately, you were told complete lies and nonsense and apparently fell for the "pitch". If you used a credit card to make this mistake, contact your credit card issuer immediately and file a formal dispute of all associated charges. Unlikely to succeed, but make the effort. As correctly stated in the post above, you have been scammed. If you can cancel the contract (which I frankly doubt), do so immediately. It is highly unlikely that you can cancel by phone, if you can cancel at all. You probably have to cancel in writing and under signature, but if you conducted this unfortunate transaction entirely over the phone, you probably do not even have an address. Good luck --- you will need LOTS of it.