Report Abuse

ILG/Vistana Westin Nanea Time Share Nightmare. Stay away from this dirty corporation!

Hi, Does anyone have the contact information to Westin Nanea HOA and Vistana ILG developers? We were duped, lied to, and tricked into buying our timeshare. The sales person Hinky told us with a straight face multiple times during the presentation reassuring us security.These were her words "Please give us the opportunity to buy back should anything happen. We will buy back because we have no more availability.""This unit has value and worth over $70,000""You will make money, don't be afraid if you can't make payments. This will be another source of income""You can convert Star Options to Star Point to travel anywhere in the world. You can go to a new place every year!" Come this past month just coming back from Maui (Westin Kaanapali because Nanea obviously was booked up) we found out in the Update Meeting all of what Hinky told and sold us on was all B.S...We were so angry and irritated in the Update Meeting from finding we were lied to the sales team thought it would be OK to still sell us on another unit. Regardless how many times we said NO!, the pressure and sales person tag team got worse until it was obvious we were upset. When I remember back to the 1st presentation we said No a multiple of times too, but our genuinely nice nature was played on. There needs to be an enforced law because this is fraudulent and worse, it's psychological form of mental rape/manipulation to pry on people using deceptive sales techniques especially when we've said No many times! If someone out there has the direct contact information with names, email or phone number I would greatly appreciate it so I can open a can of whoop ass. Being a person that utilizes social media to the core, I am ready to fight and make them run for the hills for taking taking advantage of us. We need to buddy up, help each other, and make this right. Give each other visibility and support. Thanks for listening and contributing your positive knowledge