Report Abuse

Im thinking of getting timeshare! But where to start?

Ok, So I'm going to one off these time shares at the Welk Resort next week in Escondido. For going to the TS pitch im for free: 2 tickets to Honolulu for 2 night getaway tuesday - thursday, 2 tickets for a 2 hr cruise in San Diego and 2 tickets to a wine tastings. I get those just for coming to see the time share which is cool. I read that someone once was given a voucher that they had too mail in to receive the tickets but age he threatening to sit outside and tell all the next timeshare potential custo.ers there scam they decided to give this guy his earned and promised tickets... Lol (I will do the same if that happens to me). Honestly, I don't know much about TS's or how they work but im curious of them and I have the money to spend should I chose to buy one if it's around or uber 3k. I also have no problem at just saying NO and unless I know exactly how it with and have researched it. I will not buy. Thus is why I am here on this site. I've heard of people having really cool deals and good vacations because they have a timeshare. Now I'm thinking I wouldn't mind getting a timeshare but I would like to get a good share. Anyone have any recommendations on what I should ask for or where I should go to buy a good TS? Should i get this one from Welk and is there a good counter offer i should propose when the time comes to them wanting me to give them my wallet? Is Welk a good share or is there another you'd recommend? lol I will read and thoroughly consider all your thoughts ave replies. Anything you have to offer would be helpful. A little bit about me: im im an mechanical engineer and make 80k a year so I have a few grand I can spend if it looks like a good option. I'm single and 31 yrs old and currently living in Los Angeles. Sincerely, Pete