Report Abuse

Re: Is TUG Helpful?

Knowledge is power , and you sure not going to get all the right info from the developer. Lots of verbal promises to get us to buy, get them in writing anything that sold you on what your looking for. So the discussion forums are very important to best use, purchase, or rent a timeshare. Tug is a wealth of info, as is Redweek. Lurk and learn. They both can be tough on people but this is a great way to find out the best way for all systems to utilize what you have and/or want. I consider myself an expert in my HICV ( Holiday Inn Vacation Club ) system. Thanks to these two web-sights, learning more every day. Knocked down a peg or two on both web-sights, keeping to myself most the time. Unless it's a general timeshare question I would not chime in on a system I was not a owner of. People chime in with "in general" knowledge of timeshares all the time giving bad advice but if you do the reading you'll see through it. Just like anything on the internet, comments are made when they really should have scrolled right on buy. All systems are not alike, and I'm happy to have these 2 sources of info at my fingertips. Dave