Report Abuse

Wyndham timeshare any way to stop the contract?

[Q=nadd2] Now my question : - can I stop the contract? If yes how without paying a fortune. - Can I just paying (note that I am not an American citizen and credit history in the states is not important ) [/Q] It is clear that you were told an assortment of outrageous lies. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for Wyndham sales weasels to lie, exaggerate and deceive in order to close a sale. They know that anything they [b]say[/b] means absolutely nothing and only what is stated [b]in writing within the contract[/b] means anything at all. You cannot "stop" the contract; it is a legal document which you voluntarily signed. If you executed the contract in December, 2017 you are long past the time period in which you could previously have cancelled the contract (10 days cancellation period after contract execution under Florida law). However, you can now choose to simply not pay another penny. If you are outside the United States, there is really nothing Wyndham can or will do to you if you default on the loan. Wyndham handles its' own loan financing "in house", so there is no third party lender involved. You can make the decision to just walk away. As pointed out already, you will permanently forfeit any and all money you have paid so far, but at least you'll stop paying any [b]more[/b] money going forward.