Report Abuse

Corporate Timeshare Network

[Q=donnad549] Ok thanks shame on them I live on next to nothing and $1300 is a lot to me !I was desperate to make some money originally they wanted $1750 I will try to call them and see what can be done or appeal to my credit card company. Thanks again[/Q] I'm very sorry that you have been taken advantage of by these parasites. I strongly suspect that calling them will only yield a "song and dance" response. They have your money and they are not giving it back. At best, they might admit that they are really nothing more than a listing service and that they never [b]guaranteed[/b] any actual results, but that lame explanation doesn't help recover your $1,300. What they do is despicable. Unfortunately, it is not illegal; they are just a "listing service" and yes, they "listed" --- although with no productive results A credit card charge dispute is worth a try, but the card issuers often will not pursue a charge dispute if the original charge was more than 60-90 days ago. Even if they agree to pursue a dispute, the parasites will simply say "We are a listing service. We posted the listing. We did what we said we would do". They may even have an audio recording of you authorizing your credit card charge to place the listing (a common practice among such parasites, to protect themselves from future claims). Still, it's worth a try. Good luck.