Report Abuse

Wyndham owners that paid Castle Law Group out of Tenn

[Q=tomir] Thanks for the input. I am forwarding what you wrote to my son. He’s an attorney for the DOJ in Louisiana. I am thrilled that Judson Phillips was disbarred and rightfully so. I am just sick over this whole thing. I finally found an attorney here and waiting to hear from another. You stand correct, as I’m sure I won’t see any of that money ever again. I just want out of my wyndham contract! It’s been over a year and now I am back to square one. I have tried to reach out to my initial contact, Brian Gentry and of course, he is no where to be found. I would like to know how he can even look at himself in the mirror every morning. It’s disgusting to think they are a part of the human race. Thanks for responding to my post. If you hear anything else or have any suggestions, I’m all ears.[/Q] One suggestion I'll offer is to contact Wyndham directly, explain your situation, and see if you would qualify for "deedback" under their "Ovation" program. If your maintenance fees are in arrears, you would not be eligible for Ovation. If your fees are paid up to date, Wyndham [b]might[/b] take back the ownership at no additional cost to you. If so, you'd be done with Wyndham forever. Otherwise, there aren't many other options remaining on the table besides paying nothing further and simply awaiting inevitable foreclosure. There are several hundred posts about Ovation in these RedWeek forums. A search will retrieve more information than you would need or want to know and the contact phone number is provided numerous times. It's surely worth a few minutes of your time and a toll free phone call. Good luck.