Report Abuse

Tug2 Timeshare-Scam Users Group

Please don´t trust this Tug2 Timeshare scam group. As you can see on their website, they promote professional scammers as Licenced Timeshare Resale Broker Association, and the worst of all they advertise with a banner the Interval International which is a worldwide proven scam. Don´t you believe it? Okay... I suggest you search for the information on Google by Yourself. You can find clues anywhere on Complaints Board, Scam adviser, Trustpilot, Redweek, and TUG2 itself. Have you realized that TUG2, so as other Timeshare Scams moved their locations and change names every time their businesses are overloaded by hundreds of scam reports by timeshare owners? It´s funny and annoying at the same time don´t you think? They were Timeshare users group.com then they changed to TUGBBS, then again changed to TUG2.com and nowadays they are TUG2.net. We can see the same thing with Vidanta that turned into Mayan Palace while Diamond Resorts International changed their business name to "Inside the Gates" managed by two brilliant scammers: Craig Johnson and Bill Curtis. If you still think that I´m kidding you, then I dare you to search on Google and Bing by Yourself. There is plenty of information throughout the web, nonetheless, if you don´t use the Search Engines correctly then you will not find the information to verify what I state here. [Q=janes635] Has anyone used TUG? It’s the Timeshare Users Group. Is is helpful? I’ve been reading it but I see a lot of people arguing with each other so I am not sure if I can trust it. Is it reputable?[/Q]