Report Abuse

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam

Robert T. sounds like you are financially creative and savvy person. I’m sure you should understand my calculations below. I’ve already mentioned in my previous post that my annual fee is $460 + average cost of my contract per year $267. Thus, my pre-payment for my annual vacation with Royal Holiday is $460 + $267 = $727. So I have to add $727 to all additional money I have to pay for my vacation booked with RH. As I’ve already explained TOTAL cost of my vacation with RH is ALWAYS HUNDREDS $$$ more compare what I can buy from major travel sites. This happened every year. Where are those attractive and very affordable numbers sales people demonstrated to us during presentation? What's a point to be a members if the same vacation cost for two of us hundreds of $$$ more? I’m not alone and I know most of members have the same problem. You mentioned that you have total 185,000 points with Royal Holiday every year. I’m sure you do have total number in your head how much TOTAL it cost for you on average every year total annual fees + average contracts cost per year + buying additional points on eBay? Might be your advise will help members to get at least something from their useless memberships. We all expect your honest answer. Thank you in advance.