Report Abuse

Re: Royal HOliday is a scam

As I mentioned in my previous posts we got our 2019 vacation quotes from RHC. Quotes for July was 915 USD more than it cost to non-members and for Dec $806 USD more. Why cost of vacation for members is much more than for non-members? What’s the point to be RHC members? We are also members of couple of travel clubs and we do see savings these clubs promised to us. Another story with RHC. I have tried to contact RHC front man Juan Fonseca several times via email. No response. We have called him several times and he never picked up his phone and his answering machine didn’t accepted more messages. We have complained to Better Business Bureau (BBB) on South Florida and Caribbean about this matter. Finally Mr. Fonseca responded to BBB. He stated that RHC NEVER PROMISED ANY SAVINGS ON VACATIONS TO ANY MEMBER and my contract doesn’t have anything about this matter. There are no honesty and decency in his response. Are my wife and I are only people who were promised savings on vacation during our presentation? It’s hard to believe that other people paid thousands of dollars for contract and annual fee without even any benefits or savings. I just want to ask people on this forum what they would recommend to do with this membership. Do they ever calculated TOTAL COSTS of their annual vacations with Royal Holiday Club? What they found attractive if did find TOTAL COSTS OF THEIR ANNUAL VACATION ?