Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham timeshare any way to stop the contract?

OMG we faced the same problem my parent went to buy Disney ticket and they get caught cause my mom doesn't know English, a person explained everything to her in Arabic and obviously everything he said was lies I really was pussed cause I was a sleep when they did that from A to Z not a single word he said was the truth ! It piss me off that mom signed the paper we tried to contact them to cancel it they tell us to resell it but it was hard to find a buyer they forced us to buys two rather than one si my dad have stopped paying for one for now a year first they called us few times dad ignored them cause they ignored us well as he said after a year they sent us a letter asking us to pay or we can resolve it by cancelling it legally but my dad friend is American told him to stop paying cause they won't be able to do anything to him ! So my dad still not sure he want to sue them for lying but I know it won't work cause everything was legall there is no hole !! Screw Wyndham timeshare a punch of liars hope no one falls for them and their digusting lies