Report Abuse

Re: Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...???

An individual can do what any exit company can do. However, some members do not have the time or patience to self-advocate. Whatever you do, do not consider retaining an attorney with no timeshare experience. It has been my experience they do more harm than good. They get paid, flounder, then refer the member to our volunteers. We help. The attorney gets paid. We don't. It gets annoying. An individual can send their own cease and desist letter, take steps to repair credit, petition credit agencies on their own. It has been my experience after following 835 timeshare complaints, two extremes are in a good position. One is the person with a terrible credit score because one more foreclosure doesn't matter. The other is the person with an 800 or so credit score blemish free except for a timeshare they had no choice but to foreclose if they were sold by fraud and given there is no secondary market. I have had mortgage brokers call me. When I provide them with the list of lawsuits, AG investigations, BBB complaints, in every case they have not held the timeshare foreclosure against the borrower.