Report Abuse

Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...???

Lance - I Disagree, and think you might have missed it! Its BEEN THREE YEARS and over 30K+ and have tired everything, but SEND the letter you suggested and however, being on the phone with them countless hours they are VERY WELL Aware! Its no way easy in any fashion as you claim. Not even close to do by yourself and even lady whom does this for free to help out has dealt with countless cases of dementia clients and more so in this case its Alzheimer's. What over 50 per month or week...Dont you get it...This is an issue and not EASY even if she exist, because of this.... Had this decision been made 3 years ago, instead of doing what others say in trying to RENT, SELL, LIST and all the phone calls and now possibly another option of sending a letter. Do you really think sending a single letter and waiting countless other months for this is a resolve. I will beg to differ, wont happen. Its a waste of time and for 2250 is my cost per in MY situation and you say thousands it is not compared to the lost monies in excess of 30K and this is well worth it to be done. Actually I have lost respect for two of you in this group simply because you such an advocate against exit companies and you make it seem simple and can simply prove different. My point was actually tell whom the good ones are instead of saying, DONT PAY, You can do it your self and its easy and its not. Otherwise if it were so easy exits would not exist and we would not be having this conversation and or 30K+ lost. Understand that and let that soak in sir, 30K do you really understand this? Whats easy about that? That's you and Don P. you all pay to get gas up front and just about everything in your life including Red Week and many other services. Please stop saying don't pay up front that's absurd, simply your not being realistic...With the exception of an Exit company, while you pay for Gas a couple times a week up front, but that's ok. I was trying to be productive and really understand, but you two have issues. Not sure why, AGAIN, my point is regardless if it is thousands when you can save thousands and it makes sense. More so quite bashing and tell me whom is good! This is a much more productive option to me in lieu of bashing. If you say don't pay up front, get out of here because we have already established what you pay upfront and that's about everything in your life or mine. SO PLEASE stop with that non sense.