Report Abuse

Is there any EFFECTIVE way to dump a wyndham timeshare...???

Lance I had one member get a $50k loan cancelled. Two days later he heard from the BBB a second $50k loan would be cancelled. Another member heard from the BBB their $140,000 loan was to be cancelled. I had her include six other complaints we received against her agent who has been fired after selling $28 million in points. I wish it was always this easy, but the advantage to the BBB is the member can log in and respond to the company rebuttal. The other advantage is Wyndham has over 2,000 BBB complaints, Diamond over 1,000 Bluegreen over 800. People should file BBB complaints to log those numbers. At the very least, compared to Disney with about 100 complaints, numbers matter, and the BBB will post government enforcement updates and a warning as to a pattern of complaints. They have their faults but filing complaints with all agencies is extremely important. I am in contact with several regulators. A national network news producer contacted me recently. Having these complaints on file helps. I talk to members daily. I am in the trenches. You have to be in the trenches one on one to know what is really happening.